Glass lights up a building, which lights up your life!
That’s what we do at Rainbow Glass.
Top 10 results for Aluminium Doors And Windows in East London
Phoenix Aluminium Windows and Doors in East London
Kwelera, East London
Quality and Service Reborn!!! Quality aluminium Products at affordable prices… Phoenix Aluminium Manufacture and Install aluminium windows and doors using only Wispeco Products which are designed for the coast. With over 12 years experienc .
The service I received from Phoenix was just excellent. They took off my steel windows and installed new aluminum ones. The staff is so friendly, in short the guys did a good job!
Bacalum Manufacturers CC
Arcadia, East London
Mission: To provide superior glass and aluminium solutions through the highest standard of manufacture and installation. To create successful partnerships with staff and clients by staying the leader in quality craftsmanship. To offer only
Almex Aluminium windows and doors east london
Braelyn, East London
You tried the rest now deal with the best. We have a combined staff experience of over 40yrs in the aluminium industry and only stock Wispeco products. Our finished product range in sliding doors, fold-away doors and security doors is of the
Baysville, East London
Manufacturers of Moulds, Concrete, Steel and Aluminium Products. Nyandeni Builders Warehouse procures the best raw material at the best price to produce the finest quality designer pillars at the most affordable price in the market place.
Mr Windows Aluminium windows East London
Mr Windows was established in 1997 by Branen Naude. The company secured the reputation of being the leading aluminium fabricator in East London with an extended footprint into surrounding areas such as Mthatha, Queenstown, Port Alfred and m
Aluminium & Glass Solutions CC
Bacalum Manufacturers CC
Arcadia, East London
El Shaddai Aluminium doors and windows East London cc
Arcadia, East London
Amalinda, East London
EJ’s Customs is where color and light comes together for your custom future. So call the crew that customizes life to your style. We offer a wide range of services fully qualified construction electrician with wiremans and we specialize in po
Frequently Asked Questions
Can aluminium doors and windows add aesthetics to my home?
- Adding aluminium doors and windows is the easiest way to spruce up your East London home this year. You’ll be surprised how much change in look and feel aluminium doors and windows can bring for your property. They look stylish, they’re timeless and they’re durable, so you’re adding some value to your property.
- The best in the business of aluminium doors and windows can be contacted via the Snupit platform.
Why is it important to have windows installed onto your house?
- Windows are massively important to any home. They allow you to let in the light of the outside world while shielding you from cold and harsh weather. For many South Africans, Aluminium windows are the most desirable types to pick.
Why is aluminium a better option than other doors?
- On the modern market, you’ll find many options, such as wood or steel, for doors and windows. Some of these products may present well but they often require a lot of maintenance and they may not be very durable. Aluminium is a stylish, durable and low maintenance option that will serve you well for years to come.
- You also have a wide range of designs to pick from, ranging from sliding doors and folding doors, to hinged doors you can fit into a traditional door frame.
Why are aluminium doors and windows so popular?
- As you look around the houses in East London, you may wonder why so many homeowners opt to install aluminium doors and windows as opposed to other options. The benefits of aluminium doors and windows will help you understand why this material is the first choice for many:
- – Durable and able to withstand all weather conditions
- – Lightweight which makes installation easier
- – Can improve household insulation
- – Low maintenance and easy to clean
- – A range of shape, size, style and design options to pick from
- – Aesthetically pleasing
Will the aluminium doors supplier also install them?
- Service providers can offer a range of services:
- – Manufacturing standard or customised designs
- – Supplying aluminium doors or windows
- – Delivery on-site in East London
- – Installing the doors and windows
- However, not all vendors offer all these services. You need to discuss the details of the agreement with your aluminium doors specialist and confirm what is included in their prices.
How long do window installations take?
- Installation time depends on how many windows you need installing. Still, most residential window installation jobs take specialists less than a day to complete. The majority of window installers will take no more than 30 minutes per window.
- Sometimes picking the right specialist for the job can be a challenge. The installation of aluminium windows is a delicate task, and you want it done right the first time.
How do I know I’m buying aluminium doors from a reputable company?
- Ask the aluminium door vendors about their affiliation with organisations such as the AAAMSA (Association of Architectural Aluminium Manufacturers of South Africa). This should give you peace of mind that your products will contain high-quality aluminium.
- Consider aspects such as customer service and whether a vendor keeps to promised timelines, so you know your renovation project will run smoothly.
What are my options outside of aluminium windows?
- If aluminium isn’t your first choice for window material, there are other options for you to consider. Excluding aluminium, in East London wood, fibreglass and vinyl options are also quite popular. Here’s why:
- Wood windows possess a certain level of craftsmanship that simply isn’t found in other options. They are strong, extremely energy efficient, paintable and ensure that your home stays cool in summer & warm in winter. However, wood windows are expensive and require lots of maintenance.
- Fibreglass windows are known for their durability, longevity, energy efficiency and minimal maintenance requirements. On the other hand, fibreglass windows are expensive, prone to leaking and installation typically takes a while.
- Vinyl windows are inexpensive, energy-efficient and incredibly easy to install. They can also be painted which is important to many homeowners. But vinyl windows are also at risk of expanding, contracting and warping.
How do I maintain my aluminium doors?
- Even though aluminium doors can withstand tough conditions, don’t let them stay wet for too long: wipe them down after a rain shower or after you used garden sprinklers. Ensure your aluminum doors look like new for as long as possible by taking care when you clean them.
- Refrain from using corrosive substances and abrasive cleaning materials, such as scourers. These can remove the protective layers that keep your doors looking amazing.
We Provide and cater for the following items in East London:
Aluminium windows sizes and prices buco
aluminium windows prices cheap East London
aluminium windows East London
aluminium windows price list East London
aluminium windows prices sale East London
aluminium windows for sale East London
aluminium doors price aluminium East London
windows prices in east london south africa
aluminium glass price
aluminium and glass near me
stack away doors east london
aluminium doors catalogue south africa pdf
Aluminium Hinge doors & Design Doors East London
Our most popular type of door manufactured with Clip 44 material.
In single or double leaf, or in combinations thereof with Side-lights or Top-lights, our hinged doors add security and beauty to your property.
With eye catching decorative designs and colours, as well as various tinted safety glass possibilities, bring aesthetic look to your property and practical solutions to locking up.
Aluminium Stable Doors East London
A single door where the top half can be opened while the bottom half remains locked in place and vice versa, this door is extremely popular for Sculleries & Kitchens or where airflow is needed.
Aluminium Stacked Folding Door East London
The trendiest door today which can replace large brick walls, thus removing all divisions between indoors and outdoors as and when one wants to.
Fold away the wall (sorry, the door) and there is no more inside or outside of the house!
Bring your outdoors in and take your indoors out with our Vistafold Stacked Folding Door.
Aluminium Patio Sliding Door East London
Glazed with safety glass and made fully weather-proof, our light but strong sliding doors are a must for any property.
These sliding doors are almost maintenance-free, extremely affordable and can be manufactured with single sliding or double sliding sections and can even be combined with Sidelights.
Aluminium Palace Sliding Door East London
Moving up from the humble Patio Sliding Door, we have what has come to be called a ‘Palace Door’ which is a heavy-duty yet extremely classy looking sliding door.
Heights of up to 3000mm and single panels of up to 1500mm can be fabricated.
It can be made up of several panels where the division between indoors and outdoors is effectively removed.
Aluminium Elite Sliding Windows East London
Don’t want your windows protruding from the wall?
Our Elite Sliding window system provides you with a practical, durable and attractive option instead of the usual Top Hung & Side Hung windows.
30.5 Aluminium Window System East London
All our windows are manufactured with the 30.5 System and consist of durable hardware such as strong handles and coastal friction stays. You can have one to four, or even six openings as both Top Hung and Side Hung options.
Be careful when selecting your window systems. Opt for our 30.5 System which is long lasting, aesthetically pleasing, sturdy and economical.
Aluminium windows are a section of Raibow glass and Aluminium services the upper-end residential, light industrial and commercial markets in South Africa since opening for business in 2000.
What we offer is a personal touch – a dedication to fantastic service and second to none aluminium products well known for their discreet architectural appearance, supplemented by a range of finishes.
Our aluminium windows are custom designed, created just for you. We believe in working together to create beautiful, architectural aluminium solutions – that’s why we take pride in working closely with the Architect, Builder and Owner of the property to guarantee that our aluminium windows add a personal touch to your overall architectural plan that is visually pleasing and functional.
The Benefits of Aluminium Windows
Aluminium Windows Thermal Performance
Aluminium windows and doors are capable of meeting and exceeding energy efficiency standards with ease – through improvements in heat gain and heat loss reduction of up to 60% made more effective by wool pile weather seals. Aluminium windows challenge more expensive timber and uPVC alternatives.
Aluminium Window Reduced Carbon Footprint
Over the life of a building aluminium windows, energy savings can outweigh initial energy input by well over 100 times. Homes that use electrical heating or home cooling can benefit from savings of up to 300 times.
Aluminium Window Durability and Low Maintenance
The corrosion resistant qualities of aluminium provide a low maintenance frame and are resistant to weathering under a range of harsh environmental conditions. Unlike many other materials, it will not swell, crack, split or warp over time; ensuring an extended product life.
Aluminium Window Affordability
Aluminium frames can be significantly less expensive than other framing options, providing a strong yet economical window and door solution.
Aluminium Window Design Flexibility
The inherent strength and flexibility of aluminium tops results in pleasant slim-line designs, that allow for aluminium windows to be manufactured to exacting specifications means you are limited only by your imagination.
Aluminium Window Finishes
A range of finishing options such as the popular casement window or shop fronts with clear glass ensures aluminium windows have an everlasting new windows look and can be perfectly matched to any decor.
Rainbow Glass and Aluminium is one of the fastest growing independent custom manufacturers of aluminium doors in South Africa – this is because in everything we do, with every aluminium door we manufacture, there is always an everlasting personal touch.
The quality of the materials we use is of the best international standard in the aluminium industry which means every door purchased guarantees clients the full range of benefits that comes with high-performance aluminium architectural products. Durability, thermo performance and affordability are three of the many unique benefits that aluminium windows allow.
Each brand new aluminium door, supported by the best door systems, is a beautiful addition to any architectural project, commercial or residential. We have made sure that we provide a range of aluminium door variants including patio doors and stack door systems, that cater to every style, function and need your architectural projects may have.
Benefits of Aluminium Doors:
Rainbow Glass and Aluminium doors are the kind of product that offers something of value to everyone.
They are robust, affordable, customisable and durable door solutions with varying styles and finishes so you can make sure every inch of your house is yours, fitted with a personal touch and care.
Commercial Aluminium is what allows our aluminium doors to be unique in their strength, durability and stability.
Aluminium doors are much better at dealing with daily wear and they last for decades. Needing little to no maintenance they often outlast doors made out of similar materials.
Another benefit is their ability to withstand extreme climatic conditions – high heat or very low colds, high humidity or very dry conditions.
Aluminium doors can withstand varying environments without and degradation.
Aluminium doors are also economical and cost-effective – their thermoregulatory properties are fantastic meaning they will save any person or company a lot of money spent on energy-regulating the temperatures of their spaces.
Environmental friendliness and recyclability too, which are the green benefits of aluminium doors with clear glass.
We are wholesale distributors of all kinds of building glass, including Float Glass, Laminated Safety glass, Mirrors, Energy Efficient (Low – E) Glass, Reflective and Tinted Glass. Our factories in PE manufacture Toughened safety glass used for showers, balustrades etc as well as Double-glazed / Insulated Glass units.
We also manufacture and distribute all types of Aluminium Windows & Doors which are tested and certified by AAAMSA. These aluminium windows and doors are manufactured by our sister company, Brilliant Aluminium (Pty) Ltd based in East London and distributed by our Rainbow Glass and Aluminium branches in Mthatha, East London, Port Elizabeth and George.
Wholesale glass distributor East London
GLASS AND GLAZING SUPPLIES East Lonndon
GLASS AND GLAZING SUPPLIES
Rainbow Glass commitment is to provide your business with the highest level of service and reliability whilst maintaining competitive wholesale pricing.
WINDOW DOOR Wholesale MANUFACTURERS East London
Whether you are a small or large scale door/ window manufacturer, we can integrate seamlessly into your production process.
WINDOW DOOR MANUFACTURERS
- Competitive pricing
- Reliable lead times
- Reliability; minimal errors – immediate/ rapid resolution in rare occurrence
- Broad product range
- Convenient and friendly delivery service
- Strong relationship focus
COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL WHOLESALE GLASS SUPPLIERS
Our comprehensive list of products includes anything from float to energy-saving options, as well as laminate and commercial safety glass. We proudly service the residential, commercial and industrial sectors of Melbourne and Victoria, and will be happy to discuss your wholesale requirements for any upcoming projects you are working on.
Clear Float Glass
High quality, visually colorless, low distortion flat surface that allows high daylight transmission.
High Performance Glass
A high-performance option suitable for the Australian environment, backed by our strict energy ratings.
Custom Laminated Glass
Translucent, Toughened safety windows for the commercial, residential and industrials sectors.
See Our Spectacular Range of Glass, Doors and Windows
For your aluminum glass and door needs
Energy Saving Technologies
Nation Wide Expertise
Highly Rated & Trusted
What clients say about Rainbow Glass